Cattle Counter is Tools app developed by RIIS LLC. This app require Android 5.0+ or above. Cattle Counter has a 100+ download on Play Store and have rating with number of vote. You can download Cattle Counter 1.2.0 APK with com.riis.cattlecounter.apk filename below. Cattle Counter Latest Version Update in 2021-02-17
Cattle Counter – An Overview
For the flight planner (automatic flight):
1. Turn on drone and controller, and open the app on the phone.
2. Plug controller into phone over USB.
3. Wait for a popup asking for which app to handle the USB device. Choose cattle counter.
4. After a short few seconds, it should show connected. If it doesn’t work, this is usually because DJI Go is installed and set to be the default when you plug in the drone controller. Steps for clearing that are device specific.
5. Select “Flight Planner” at the top. It will ask to clear the drone’s SD card. Once that’s done you can tap on the map to create an area.
6. Click “Create flight plan” at the bottom, and you should see a grid pattern appear on screen.
7. Press “Start Flight” and the drone should take off and fly the route. Afterwards there is a “stitch photos” button on the main screen or it will allow you to do it immediately.
For manual flight:
1. Do steps 1-4 from the previous list.
2. Press the big button that animates in once the drone is connected.
3. Fly normally and it will give you a video feed with boxes that the model detects.
Drones Built For:
Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Air
– Updated the machine learning model for improved accuracy
– Reduced application size