Dashlane Password Manager is Productivity app published by Dashlane. This app require Android 5.0+ or above. Dashlane Password Manager has a 1,000,000+ download on Play Store and have 10.0 rating with 86913 number of vote. You can download Dashlane Password Manager 6.1917.2-armeabi-v7a APK with com.dashlane.apk filename below. Dashlane Password Manager Latest Version Update in 2019-05-10
Dashlane Password Manager - An Overview
Your better digital life starts here.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity—all your personal information that lives online. It's the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your information.
- Securely store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using our mobile browser.
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator.
- NEW! Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard.
- NEW! With Dark Web Monitoring, get instant security alerts for each email account you add in Dashlane.
- NEW! Use Inbox Security Scan to scan your email inbox and find all the accounts you've created, analyze their security, and save them in Dashlane.
- Dashlane Free: Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your Android phone or tablet, free for life.
- Dashlane Premium: Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
- Dashlane Premium Plus (only available in the U.S.): Get added protection with real-time credit monitoring and up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance.
We built Dashlane on the belief that your passwords and data should always be secure, private, and accessible to only you.
- Our patented security architecture uses AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard, and a zero-knowledge system to protect your passwords and personal data.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Dashlane. No one knows it but you—not even Dashlane—and it's not stored anywhere on your device or our servers by default.
- Dashlane requires you to log in from an approved device. Built-in two-factor authentication ensures you are you, every time you unlock Dashlane with your master password or your fingerprint on compatible Android devices.
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We'll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.