Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar is Weather Android app published by darkskyandroid.app. This app require Android 4.2+ or above. Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar has a 100,000+ download on Play Store and have rating with 2432 number of vote. You can download Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar Cirrostratus APK with com.mcy.cihan.darkskyxweather.apk filename below. Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar Latest Version Update in 2021-02-17
Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar – An Overview
Weather and widget app for android that provides current weather conditions and high accurate hourly and minutely hyperlocal weather forecast, with live rain radar map. Powered by Dark Sky weather.
* Daily and hourly hyperlocal weather forecast
* Easy to set up and easy to use. Simple user interface
* Real time rain storm radar map (Doppler radar) in live animation
* Radar forecast for the next hour.
* Next hour rain prediction in chart which you exactly need
* It is completely Free. Ads remove option (No ads – ad free)
** It’s interface is different but weather forecast data comes from Dark Sky, so it can be alternative
* Download size is small, you can easily download
* Minute by minute forecast & down-to-the-minute forecast (minute forecast data from Dark Sky weather)
* Weather forecast alert
* 3 transparent widget and current condition info in notification bar
* Background animation depending on current weather conditions
* Sunrise-sunset and moon phases
* Weather forecast summary on home screen
* Radar focuses your exact location
*1×1 Weather widget
*Next hour rain widget
We will continue to improve the application, please stay tuned.
Meteorological Parameters Shown:
– Track live storm radar maps
– Hyperlocal hourly weather forecast
– The possibility of rain (rain, snow, windy, sunny …)
– Feels like temperature
– Average wind direction and speed
– Maximum wind speed observed
– Ultraviolet ray index (UV Index)
Explanation from developer :
The app will shows to you the Dark Sky data until they close the service (They declared service will close end of 2021).
Before they closing service of course we will add one or more data source as an alternative like aerisweather, accuweather, worldweatheronline etc. The application will never close down. More explanation is on the “About” page within the application.
Snow amount data added to hourly page.
Temperature chart added to hourly page. More charts will be added in next updates.
Please feel free to give any suggestions. email@example.com