Microsoft Remote Desktop is Business app with 9.8 stars. This app require Android 4.1+ or above. Microsoft Remote Desktop has a 10,000,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have 9.8 rating with 101246 number of vote. You can download Microsoft Remote Desktop 22.214.171.1247 APK with com.microsoft.rdc.android.apk filename below. Microsoft Remote Desktop Latest Version Update in 2019-03-21
Microsoft Remote Desktop – An Overview
Use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
+ Configure your PC for remote access using the information at: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
+ Learn more about the different Remote Desktop clients at: https://aka.ms/rdclients
+ Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
+ Access remote resources published by your IT admin
+ Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications
+ Simple management of your connections, user accounts, gateways
+ High quality video and audio streaming
This app requires certain permissions to use features in the app. These are enumerated below.
[Storage]: access authority is required to access local drives and documents from the Remote Desktop session when the Redirect local storage feature is enabled.
– Added initial support for Windows Virtual Desktop (https://aka.ms/wvd).
– Fixed an issue that caused a black area to be shown at the bottom of the screen on some Chromebook devices and Samsung DeX scenarios.
– Added immersive mode support for Samsung DeX.
– Added support for sending Meta and Alt keys from the physical keyboard to the remote session for Samsung DeX.
– The mouse pointer now updates based on the content of the remote session (Android 7.0+).
– Additional bug fixes.