MX Player is Video Players & Editors Android Aplication published by J2 Interactive. This app require Android 4.0+ or above. MX Player has a 500,000,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have 9.6 rating with 7264542 number of vote. You can download MX Player 1.10.51 APK with com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.apk filename below. MX Player Latest Version Update in 2019-05-10
MX Player – An Overview
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
MX Player needs permissions on the following categories:
* “Access Photos/Media/Files” permission to read your all media files on your storage
* “Other app capabilities” for various activities like checking network status, Streaming, controlling bluetooth device, controlling the touch feedbacks, blocking keys with kid lock feature.
* “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to rename or deletion of files and to store the downloaded subtitles.
* “ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” and “ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like license checking, update checking, etc.
* “INTERNET” permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* “VIBRATE” permission is required in order to controls the vibration feedbacks.
* “BLUETOOTH” permission is required in order to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
* “WAKE_LOCK” permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” permission is required in order to stop the MX Player services used in background play.
* “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” permission is required in order to temporarily prevent secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used.
* “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” permission is required in order to block some keys when Kids Lock is used.
* “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” permission is required in order to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit our Facebook Page or XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
We heard you and are happy to introduce an Equalizer to your favourite player.
– Quick Shortcuts are now customisable.
– Media list now gets updated properly after changes.
– Some cleanup behind the curtains to reduce storage footprint.
– Issues with Fast Scrolling on TVs and Playback Speed on some LG devices are fixed.
For Indian users:
– Want to stream more with your limited data pack? A new Data Saver mode is here for you.
– Player now remembers your quality selections.