Webull: Invest Smart, Trade Free - Stocks, ETFs. is Finance Android Aplication developed by Webull Limited. This app require Android 5.0+ or above. Webull: Invest Smart, Trade Free - Stocks, ETFs. has a 5,000,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have rating with 45579 number of vote. You can download Webull: Invest Smart, Trade Free - Stocks, ETFs. 22.214.171.124 APK with org.dayup.stocks.apk filename below. Webull: Invest Smart, Trade Free - Stocks, ETFs. Latest Version Update in 2019-08-15
Webull: Invest Smart, Trade Free - Stocks, ETFs. - An Overview
Commission free stock trading. $0 minimum deposit. $0 platform fees. $0 fee for market tools and data.
What’s better than one free stock?
2 FREE STOCKS.
1) Complete your account opening process within 24 hours, and you'll receive a free stock from $2.5-$250.
Plus, it’s only available until August 30.
2) Make your first deposit $100 or more and receive another free stock valued from $8-$1000.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
- Zero commission.
- Zero platform fees.
- Zero initial deposit.
Adopt Trading Tools
- Build your portfolio and maximize its potential with market data, charts, and advanced orders.
Experience Full Extended Hours Trading
- Free pre-market & after-hours trading from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Execute Advanced Order Types
- Support for advanced order types will be rolled out on a regular basis.
Practice with Free Paper Trading
- Practice trading with real market data without risking any real money.
Navigate the Global News Aggregator
- Get the latest breaking news within 24/7 for companies on your watchlists
- Track key global events from major media sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, and more.
Rely on Our Support
- 24/7 email support, in-app support via live chat, phone support
- Email: CS@webull.com
- Facebook / Twitter: @WebullGlobal
- Reddit: /r/Webull/
- Website: https://www.webull.com
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content on the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. For more information on Webull Financial LLC, please visit our profile on FINRA's BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/289063).
All trading provided by Webull will be zero-commission. Webull does not charge fees to open or maintain an account. However, there are fees charged by the SEC and FINRA which Webull does not benefit from. Please see the Commissions and Fees page (http://www.webull-us.com/helpDetail?helpId=61&helpTypeId=101103&hl=en) to learn more.
1. Bid & Ask is available on trade page for advanced quotes subscribers. You can customize trade page layout with comparison view or tower view;
2. You can set frequently used number of shares to improve the inconvenience to place an order;
3. Time & Sales and volume analysis data are now available for U.S. stocks for every login user
4. Bug fixes.