AllTrails: Hiking, Running & Mountain Bike Trails – An Overview
Explore the outdoors with AllTrails! Discover nature with hiking, biking, backpacking and running trails around the world. Log your hike, walk, run or mountain bike ride with our GPS activity tracker. Looking for a good spot for camping or backpacking? The AllTrails community is a great place to get inspired.
View trail maps to find that kid friendly or dog friendly trails that you’ve been searching for. Take the mountain biking, horseback riding, or backpacking trip you’ve always wanted to do. Explore national parks or discover new running maps, biking and hiking trails in your area. Download offline maps, get to the trailhead and start your outdoor adventure.
Whether it’s a hike or a cycling ride you’re after, AllTrails inspires you with trail maps for your next outdoor adventure.
Explore 60,000+ Hiking Trails and Mountain Bike Routes
• AllTrails has the largest collection of GPS trail maps, topo maps, and downloadable offline maps for trails in national parks and your own neighborhood
• Discover the outdoors with new mountain biking, running or hiking trails, with reviews and ratings from a community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level
• Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly walking trails
Record Your Outdoor Adventures with the AllTrails GPS Activity Tracker
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost while exploring the outdoors
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your latest backpacking, hiking, running and mountain biking activities with friends on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp
Save Your Favorite Trails
• Explore all the hiking and cycling trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike, camp or bike again and again
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
Get GPS Driving Directions to the Trailhead
• With just one tap, get GPS driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
Hike across the most beautiful national parks and nature preserves on the planet. Find new walking, cycling, or backpacking routes in your area, go geocaching, plan a camping trip, or feel energized by a run in the fresh air. Go on an adventurous camping trip or tackle that trail you’ve been meaning conquer. Whatever your fitness or experience level, AllTrails will help you explore new trails with confidence.
Get More with AllTrails Pro!
• Download offline maps – track your exact GPS location as you navigate the hiking and running trails, even when you don’t have a data signal
• Design and print stunning custom topo maps and always have a backup with our offline maps
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land – quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather
• Experience AllTrails ad-free – remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for USD $29.99/year, or you can unlock lifetime Pro access via a one-time payment of USD $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your Google Play account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your My Subscriptions page on Google Wallet. Access more AllTrails Pro features on our website: https://www.alltrails.com
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from our users! Email us here: email@example.com
• You can now filter by paved, partially paved, and/or stroller-friendly trails!
• Reviews of trails with trail conditions are now sorted to the top along with reviews that have text
• Hitting record on trail details no longer starts Recorder immediately
• Improved the pace, speed and moving time in Recorder to be more accurate
• Fixed an issue that could cause trail data to not display correctly