Battery Manager – Manage your RC model batteries is Tools Android app developed by Joka. This app require Android 5.0+ or above. Battery Manager – Manage your RC model batteries has a 1,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have rating with 45 number of vote. You can download Battery Manager – Manage your RC model batteries 2.14.1 APK with de.jokakilla.cloud.batterymanager.apk filename below. Battery Manager – Manage your RC model batteries Latest Version Update in 2021-01-24
Battery Manager – Manage your RC model batteries – An Overview
With Battery Manager(BatMan) you can register all your batteries no matter which type (e.g. LiPo, LiIon, LiFePo, NiMH, Hv-LiPo, …). Each battery gets a QR code which helps you identify it and record measures like charge cycles, inner resistance, effectively charged capacity. If supported by your device you can also use NFC tags.
After registering a battery the app provides an QR code you can print it. (QR codes can be shared with printing apps). Alternatively you can create the QR codes on your PC. They only contain the ID assigned to the battery. It is also possible to write the battery id to a NFC tag directly from the app.
BatMan is perfect for RC model enthusiasts who like to keep an eye on their batteries. Of course you can also track standard double-A batteries if you like to.
– Diagrams of inner resistance and measured capacity
– Average age statistic
– Totally charged energy statistic
– Oldest battery
– Youngest batter
– Most frequently charged battery
– Least frequently charged battery
– Highest inner resistance
– Lowest inner resistance
Intentionally this App has been developed for personal use. During development I decided to publish it. Maybe there are some other Nerds being prone to measure and monitor such stuff 😉 Beside ease of use one of the focuses during development was data economy. That means:
– Only absolutely necessary permissions are requested
– The app is working completely offline
– No personal data are transferred
– No registration necessary
– No in-app advertisement/purchases/tracker
If you have improvement suggestions or want to report a bug please use the integrated feedback function.
• Add/Edit battery forms adapt when keyboard is shown/hidden
• Handle exception on devices without camera
• Possible exception when creating backup on Android 6 and 7
• Android 11 compatibility (e.g. scoped storage)
• Removed external libraries where Kotlin methods are available
• Async tasks to Coroutines