C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) is Tools Android app published by RsD. This app require Android 4.4+ or above. C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) has a 100,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have 9.0 rating with 1009 number of vote. You can download C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) 220.127.116.11 APK with com.radinc.csharpshell.apk filename below. C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) Latest Version Update in 2019-09-26
C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) – An Overview
Learn and compile C# on the go using the Mono CLR under Android
*** Premium feature with limited free functionality (14 day trial)
– C# 7.3 support (classes, methods, LINQ, etc)
– Write and compile console code
– Write and compile Android GUI code
– Syntax highlighting
– Advanced code completion ***
– Show compiler errors
– NuGet package managment
– Reference additional assemblies
– Helper classes (MessageBox, Toast, OpenFileDialog, etc)
– Export to assembly (.exe or .dll)
– Create launcher shortcut to assembly ***
– Settings for behaviour/features
– And more
Any reviews claiming bugs or problems without any usable information, or not describing anything at all, will be ignored or receive this notice as >99% of them never answer. If there is a real bug, it can’t be fixed if people have no interest in it being found.
Everything (including compilation and code analysis) is done on your device which requires a lot of RAM and CPU for optimal functionality and performance.
Minimum device requirments: 1GB RAM, 1 GHZ Quad-core CPU
Andorid 4.4 (KitKat) is not fully supported on all devices.
Any problems encountered in KitKat are considered a result of the old OS version and are therefore unaddressable
* Debug mode speedup
* Fixed missing entry in Russian translation