Dig – Emulator Front-End is Entertainment app with stars. This app require Android 4.0+ or above. Dig – Emulator Front-End has a 50,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have rating with 666 number of vote. You can download Dig – Emulator Front-End 1.33.1 APK with com.digdroid.alman.dig.apk filename below. Dig – Emulator Front-End Latest Version Update in 2019-03-06
Dig – Emulator Front-End – An Overview
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GAME!! If you don’t know what emulators and front-ends are this app is not for you!
This is an emulator front-end that will painlessly organize your retro game collection.
Little to no set-up is necessary in many cases. Dig will automatically scan your device for games, download cover art, and assign emulators.
However, you must supply your own games and install the emulators yourself. Dig will take you to the Play Store pages of emulators that are not installed.
Other features include
* Support for 83 systems and counting
* Merged game sets
* Android homescreen game launching
* 6 game view types
* customizable themes with (optional) background pictures, videos, and music/sound effects
* voice search
* support for zipped CD images
For more information please visit our website. https://digdroid.com
* A couple of bug fixes
* A link to more info about premium features
* The home screen, systems, games, genres, and collections now use a unified view system, meaning all view types are available for all display types
* All view types are now resizeable. There is a resize control for when pinch-zooming is not available
* You can specify folders to ignore when scanning.
* And the dreaded day of premium features has finally arrived. They will be phased in gradually.