Geodit is Productivity app published by Antef. This app require Android 5.1+ or above. Geodit has a 100+ download on Play Store and have rating with 8 number of vote. You can download Geodit 1.1.6 APK with in.co.geodit.apk filename below. Geodit Latest Version Update in 2021-02-13
Geodit – An Overview
Geodit is a mobile survey app and web dashboard, the first ever GIS powered shapefile integrated survey platform that helps you build and monitor GIS based surveys. It frees you from hassle of form printing, data compiling and attaching it to shapefiles.
Using Geodit, you can save upto 60% cost and 40% time on your GIS surveys.
Geodit app works in both online and offline mode, letting you conduct surveys in the remote areas. Geodit’s web dashboard allows you to create survey forms, manage your teams, create/manage shapefiles, create/assign survey areas and view the collected data in real-time.
Using it you can conduct surveys like:
– Property surveys
– Household surveys
– Master Plan surveys
– Origin Destination surveys
– Landuse surveys
– User Opinion Surveys
– Census surveys
and any survey you want!
Benefits of using Geodit:
– Zero app development cost — No need to spend your resources on the app development. Your survey forms are few clicks away.
– Audomatic data compilation — Tired of compiling field data? Feel the awesomeness of data compilation directly into the shapefile.
– Ready to survey — No need to spend time and money on form printing, get ready for survey in 15 minutes.
Feel the power of GIS on your device by using our innovate features:
– Say bye to data forgery — Avoid fake data by assinging area to the surveyors which will force them to the site for data collection.
– Onspot shapefile editing — Enjoy the realtime shapefile editing on your mobile devices.
– Track Survey Data — Get realtime geospatial information of the collected data on Geodit web dashboard.
Take the first step towards the furture of surveys with Geodit.
– Bug fixes
– Performance Improvement
A high performance mobile app for conducting GIS surveys designed on Geodit Web Platform.
– Easy to use interface
– High performance mapping
– Offline Survey