Headspace: Meditation & Sleep is Health & Fitness app published by Headspace, Inc.. This app require Android 4.4+ or above. Headspace: Meditation & Sleep has a 10,000,000+ download on Play Store and have 8.3 rating with 103789 number of vote. You can download Headspace: Meditation & Sleep 3.28.0 APK with com.getsomeheadspace.android.apk filename below. Headspace: Meditation & Sleep Latest Version Update in 2019-07-12
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep – An Overview
Learn the life-changing skills of meditation in just a few minutes a day with Headspace. Find hundreds of sessions on physical health, personal growth, stress, and anxiety. They are all designed to help you stress less, focus more, and feel better. Download Headspace to meditate anywhere, anytime and start living a healthier, happier life.
Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It can help you focus, breathe, stay calm, and create conditions for a better night’s sleep by practicing meditation and mindfulness. When you need some stress relief or lessons on creating better sleep conditions, Headspace can help. Just download this free meditation, mindfulness, and sleep app, then sit back, relax, and breathe.
What this meditation and sleep app does:
The Headspace meditation app teaches you how to breathe, meditate, and live mindfully. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety to stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm, and focus. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the free Basics course will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace was built around the needs of restless sleepers — the screen is darker and buttons are easy to find. It’s for whether you have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up in the middle of the night.
What themes the meditations cover:
Courses: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage different topics and form healthy habits. Learn techniques to control how you breathe, deal with feelings of anxiety, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax your mind during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation courses include: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation courses include: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation courses include: Relationships, Self-Esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation courses include: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation courses include: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing With Regret, Self-Esteem, Grieving
○ Movement and sport meditation courses include: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health meditation courses include: Mindful Eating, Coping With Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping With Cancer
○ Student meditation courses include: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
Sleep by Headspace:
Create the best possible conditions for restful nights. Includes:
○ Sleepcasts – add a little happily-ever-after to your bedtime routine with these guided sessions paired with ambient sleep sounds
○ Sleep music – create the perfect atmosphere for sleep with sleep music
○ Wind downs – guided exercises to prepare mind and body for sleep
Headspace for Kids: Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more.
Single meditations: There are breathing exercises for stressful times, visualization exercises to give you a bit of relief during busy days, and mindfulness exercises to help you relax.
○ Includes exercises on health, happiness, work & performance, and sports, and with sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training, and communication
○ These can be guided if you’re new to meditation, or unguided if you’re more experienced
○ Plus, six SOS sessions to give you some relief during meltdown moments.
Eyes-open exercises: One-off exercises designed to add mindfulness to daily activities. These include: Walking, Cooking, Eating, Commuting, and more.
A steady meditation practice can calm the mind. But sometimes a bug appears in the app and it distracts us. We removed that bug from this latest version, and we already feel more at ease.
If you run into any trouble, let us know at email@example.com