JUMP – Bike Share Electrified – An Overview
JUMP allows you to rent electric bikes in cities across the US so you can go further, get there faster, and have more fun. Each JUMP bike features e-assist to boost riders to 20mph and help conquer hills and long distances.
You can find JUMP bikes nearby right from the app and each bike has a built-in lock so you can park and end your ride right outside of your destination.
The JUMP app allows you to:
– Sign up and set up your JUMP account
– Find hubs and available bikes
– Track your ride – miles, duration, route
– RESERVE bikes in advance
– Put your ride on HOLD
– Report a problem with a bike
– Manage your account and payment information
New members can sign up with the JUMP app.
Visit www.jumpbikes.com for more information.
JUMP is now available in:
– Santa Monica, CA
– Denver, CO
– Providence, RI
Enhanced account management features including:
– Ride receipts can now be seen in Billing History
– Updated Memberships tab allows you to easily switch between JUMP cities
– Add/edit payment methods (helps unfreeze any frozen accounts)