Resources Pack for Minecraft PE is Tools app developed by Ultimate Mobile. This app require Android 4.1+ or above. Resources Pack for Minecraft PE has a 1,000,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have 8.9 rating with 37735 number of vote. You can download Resources Pack for Minecraft PE 1.12 APK with com.ultimategamestudio.mcpecenter.texture.apk filename below. Resources Pack for Minecraft PE Latest Version Update in 2019-02-06
Resources Pack for Minecraft PE – An Overview
Resource Pack for MCPE is a toolbox which helps you install Minecraft resources packs easily and automatically, without the hard jobs like searching the web, save resources files and transfer files manually.
Just browse what resource pack you like, then press Install, ALL DONE. Officially support Minecraft PE version 0.15.0+ and 0.16.0+, no need any launcher. For version 0.14.x and below, you need BlockLauncher or MasterMCPE to import packs.
– Detail description and pictures, a lot of resource packs for you to choose.
– Support many resource packs, from medieval to modern packs, include famous one like FletcherCraft, OzoCraft, JohnSmith Legacy, Soartex Fanver …
– Support realistic shaders.
– Auto installer for Minecraft version 0.15.0++ (0.15.x, 0.16.x, 1.0.x..). With official support, you don’t need to install any minecraft launcher, just enjoy using the smooth and stable original mcpe version.
– One click to install resource packs.
We are working hard to add new resources files weekly. So let download and stay tuned, don’t hesitate to drop your request in review section.
Thank you and we are waiting for your feedback.
This application does use the internet to load new data, so please be aware of data usage!
This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
– Fix bug on Android 9.0