Samsung Video Library is Video Players & Editors app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. This app require Android 7.0+ or above. Samsung Video Library has a 100,000,000+ download on GooglePlay Store and have 8.7 rating with 39977 number of vote. You can download Samsung Video Library 220.127.116.11 APK with com.samsung.android.videolist.apk filename below. Samsung Video Library Latest Version Update in 2019-03-28
Samsung Video Library – An Overview
You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by – Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
– Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
– Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
– It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
– Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube …
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** – ‘Private’ functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
– Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
1. Supported devices
– Samsung Android Nougat(7.0, 7.1), Oreo(8.0, 8.1) devices
2. Removed TVing Tab as EOS of TVing Service. (Vietnam only feature)
3. New features
– “NEW” badge on the folder which has the latest video.
– “Enlarged” view mode
– “Hide folders” menu
4. Bug fix