Smooz Browser is Tools application developed by Astool Inc.. This app require Android 6.0+ or above. Smooz Browser has a 100,000+ download on Play Store and have 6.5 rating with 3387 number of vote. You can download Smooz Browser 1.28.1 APK with com.astool.android.smooz_app.free.apk filename below. Smooz Browser Latest Version Update in 2019-08-19
Smooz Browser – An Overview
Smooz offers a fresh and unique web browsing experience with its gesture-based navigation, tab manager, customizable gesture controls that trigger a multitude of functions.
Smooz was featured on more than 30 media articles in Japan including TechCrunch, Gizmode, Engadget etc.
●Smooth Tab Operation
Hold link to open it in a new tab. Swipe left and right to change tabs. Swipe up the Search Icon to close a tab.
Gestures can be customized to activate numerous functions such as open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
Browse without leaving browsing/search history and cookies
· Hold link to open in a new tab on the background
· Swipe left and right to switch tabs
· Check other users’ comments on the website you are visiting
· Private mode
· Quick access to visit favorite websites faster
· Pin tabs for quick and easy access
· Tab manager
· Close all the current tabs and organize tabs
· Customize gestures to open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
· Display keyboard and search page on launch
· Share websites from share button
· Open last browsed tabs when restarting Smooz
· Open webpages from other applications in Smooz
· Open URL copied from other application in Smooz
· Search engine options
· Search keywords on websites
· Translate page
· Save ID/Passwords
· Delete Browsing/Search histories
· Show, edit, copy and share URLs
· Chat based customer support
Nikkei MJ newspaper
● Inquiries or Reports
Please contact us from the in-app customer support. (Settings > Send questions or requests). If you have not downloaded the app yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● App occasionally crashed when opening a downloaded file
● Settings and Edit button did not appear on the menu for some users
● Images did not appear on some blog sites.
● App got slow after some usage